Sunday, March 16, 2014

"You can't wiiiiin!" "At Least You Have A Brain!"

Diagnosis Journey Continued... (One more after this)
Though I'm now into the first week of January I have exhibited the following additional symptoms that started sometime in December and continued on until present.
●Recap - My MRI showed lesions and matter consistent with a probable MS diagnosis
●My Chest X-Ray came back negative for Sarcoidosis and my chest isn't that flat, it's an image! I do still have a little 'breasteses' people! I feel like I should be getting tipped with all of my "goodies" up for view but anyway...
●I have a gang of MRI PICS but why does my eye look like that? I know I have optic neuritis but they could have done a little bit of touch up work on it or something, dayuuum! I look like Predator.
●My Systemic Lupus Test showed inflammation which means nothing at this point
Oh yeah, those ELECTRICAL SHOCKS are called Lhermitte's Sign. I'll break that one down for you a little later as well.
●Symptoms - Legs stiffen in the cold, body aches when outside in the cold
●Hands, feet and ears hurt really bad when cold (My ears are random, hands and feet ALWAYS), I notice the Raynaud's Phenomenom. (I will post about this a little further along)
●Feet cannot tolerate water temp past cool or they feel like they’re on fire
●Pin pricks, I feel like I’m being stuck with pins or someone is pulling the hairs out of my skin
●In Dec a vein in my leg became lumpy, my knees became swollen and I had red blotches
●I had back pain
●I would dream about pain, wake up and it would be real (arms, legs, neck or shoulders)
●Neck area is usually achy, like always hurts!
●Unbalanced when I first wake up in the morning (This started in Nov)
●Dry eyes that ache
●Headaches on the top of my head, like my scalp 
I'm attempting to survive the cold temps as I wait to see the neurologist on 2/11 but the snow days are kicking my ENTIRE ARSE! One day I arrived at my place of employment, the cold slowed me up as usual, I mean I'm walking like the tin man from the Whiz... I finally made into the building only to realize (When I see the BIG sign saying, "DO NOT ENTER") I entered the gym side and we can no longer access the rest of the building from there! Who in the hell left the gate open?! I have to go BACK out into the cold and walk to the main entrance. I kind of laughed at myself because all I could hear is MJ singing "You can't Wiiiiin" http://youtu.be/6YrinCQOxB0. I exited the area, made it to the front entrance, did the robot all of the way to the elevator. SMDH
●2/11 I go to see the new neurologist
Oh what a joy he was! *Blank 'REDRUM' <---If you've never watched the Shining, never mind) stare*
He was the rudest thing I had ever met but I waited over one month to see him so I sucked it up and smiled as much as I could until he told me he looked at my films (my MRI) and no offense but he wasn't impressed. Then proceeded to tell me at least I have a brain. *Station break while I channel my deceased grandmother, the Panamanian one who might still know some Santeria which will allow me to turn this man's head into the same size of his penis* I would have walked out but I had waited too long and driven in the ice and snow for his foolery so there I was stuck! Ultimately he decides to order a lumbar puncture, an EMG and a NCV. An EMG is where they insert needles through your skin to test your muscle activity and the NCV is done with electrodes to test your nerves. We of course know what a lumbar puncture is. Jesus be a Trojan Horse! That's all I could think...
To be continued...



My MRI, white matter, lesions

I have a gang of MRI PICS but why does my eye look like that? I know I have optic neuritis but they could have done a little bit of touch up work on it or something, dayuuum! I look like Predator.
My poor right eye.

My Chest X-Ray came back negative for Sarcoidosis and my chest isn't that flat, it's an image! I do still have a little 'breasteses'... wait are my boobs sagging in the damn X-Ray? Now that's some B.S. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment